Sunday, October 22, 2006

Week 43: Knitting, Fall Colors, and Ren Fest



This is what I did with (the rest of) my fall break: I knit a dishcloth! (Over the rest of the week, I made its opposite, with green bricks and blue mortar.)


It's been getting chilly on and off here, so I've been using my blankets. My Christmas blanket from Mom is very cozy, and HUGE. It almost covers my queen-size bed!


This is the garage where I park. It's surrounded on two sides by a park that's gorgeous in the fall.



This is what I see when I'm leaving the garage.


This is a building on my commute from school to Adam's house.


This Saturday, Adam and I went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival to get our annual dose of Food on a Stick.


It's set up in a forest that's even prettier than my garage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home