Monday, November 13, 2006

Weeks 45-46: November?


For Halloween, Elizabeth and I were Doublemint twins.


I'm still knitting a sweater, but since it's my first sweater, I have to make the occasional minor correction.


This coming week is supposed to be 40 days and 40 nights of cold rain, but up until now Adam and I have been getting a lot of good bike rides and fall picture-taking in.



On Saturday night, I went with a group of students from Hopkins to see the illumination of the Baltimore Basilica. It's just undergone two and a half years of reconstruction. When I was there five years ago, it was very dark and gloomy inside, and the main dome was closed off from the inside because it was in danger of collapsing. Now it's beautiful. I forgot my camera, but Dan (one of the two Dans) took some great pictures, which you can look at here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eedanjo/sets/72157594372046511/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home